The NOX ML10 Pro Cup Luxury paddle, designed by professional WPT player Miguel Lamperti, is tailored to the preferences of players who demand exceptional control and power. To achieve this, extensive testing has been conducted to select the best EVA foam.
In the paddle's core:
- Core with even denser foam than the HR3: enhances the speed at which the paddle's core regains its pre-ball strike state, resulting in maximum power.
In the paddle's frame:
- Carbon Frame: the use of this material in the frames adds rigidity and durability to both the frame and the paddle overall.
- Dynamic Composite Structure: by applying more material from the frame up to four centimeters inside the face, we minimize the difference in hardness between the frame and the face. This way, when the ball is struck with the outer parts of the paddle, we reduce the potential fiber damage that could occur when the foam compresses.
On the face of the paddle:
- K Fiber Glass Silver: a fiberglass fabric with a metallic finish to provide this material with a degree of rigidity between carbon and fiberglass.
- Rough Surface: a textured surface on the final layer of the paddle's face. It can be achieved through pre-molded plastic material or a low-weight silica sand bath. This roughness results in shots with more spin.
Other areas of the paddle:
- SmartStrap: Personalize your grip, improve hygiene, and safety by easily replacing the cord without voiding the warranty, as you don't need to manipulate the bottom plug.
- Oversize Grip: A longer handle for a more secure grip.
- Anti-vibration System: Absorbs vibrations from off-center shots.